Quilting fun for family and friends!

Saturday 21 September 2013

Finish it up Friday

I finished sewing down the binding on the baby quilt. A happy sad moment. Happy to be finished, sad I have no other projects ready to go. This quilt is 25 x 33. Quite small but I wanted the recipient to be able to use it as a stroller blanket.
This flannel has a lovely hand feel. Lovely and thick. As it was flannel I did pre wash the fabric prior to sewing.
Love the hearts around the edges. Sending this quilt with lots of love!
I also finished sewing the top on my brother's quilt. Deadline is the middle of October for this so very pleased with the progress.
The plan is to start quilting this today, so best get busy.

Linking up to crazy mom quilts http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. These quilts are beautiful! I love the bright coloured fabrics you've chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, bright quilt. LOVE the alphabet fabric and those adorable frogs. Thanks for linking up to TGIFF. :)

    ReplyDelete