Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Finishes

We just came back from vacation and it was wonderful, smokey but wonderful. There were two forest fires we could see from our resort in Oliver. The babies learned all about helicopters as they kept flying over refilling their buckets. Fabulous entertainment.

I made a table runner for my cousin for her birthday. French General material to match her existing quilts. Quilted with almost straight line quilting.

 Cutest bugs ever!
Bug Check is finished and delivered. I hope it is acceptable to a 5 year old girl. It is not after all Anna or Elsa.

Bee Blocks June

Bee Blocks July

Bee Blocks August

Boy that feels good to be caught up.

4 comments:

  1. All lovely quilts. I especially like your bee blocks. I've always been a fan of red and white quilts. There's nothing like the feeling of catching up. I experienced it once..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that French General runner and the bug quilt is way too cute Pam!
    Really nice work on your bee blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the BIG Swoosh quilt. And Bento Box is one of my favorite blocks. Looks great in blue and green. claire aka knitnkwilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty pink fabrics

    ReplyDelete