Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday 29 January 2014

WIP Wednesday

Well I felt so bad for buying backing too early that I pushed and got the quilt top done, sandwiched and started the quilting last night!! Yahoo for guilt.


I am loving this quilt and backing. The pattern is by Mary Fons. I have a serious crush on her and her writings. And also her quilts!
So I have pulled this pile of fabric for the Gypsy Wife Quilt Along. Do not know if I will use it all or none of it as I do not yet have the pattern book. This is going to be so much fun! Cannot wait!
Oh and here is my bee block for simply solids bee. Sorry Bee Mate I think your block will be late.

Linking up to The Needle and Thread, WIP wednesday and Gypsy Wife. Maybe even Fabriholics Anonymous as I have no purchased any more fabric!!! Yeah January is over. Five months to go.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, nothing like guilt to get you motivated to finish a quilt, huh? It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilt will get you every time, eh? :D Looks like a fun quilt, anyway.

    Have you ordered the pattern for Gypsy Wife? I've been trying to find a Canadian source for it, but no luck as yet. (I keep meaning to call this one shop here in Calgary to see if they have it - i have reason to suspect they might - but keep thinking of it at inconvenient moments, like now, when they're closed, or when I'm on the train with a hundred other people trying to occupy the same space or whatever.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those amazing colors! And I've been wanting to make a gypsy wife also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a churn dash quilt!! your colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Kaffe fabrics in the churn dash blocks. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete