Quilting fun for family and friends!

Monday 13 February 2017

Progress made

With the forced stash clean up last weekend a couple of quilt backs were brought to my attention. Or rather Martin's attention. Martin, bless his soul, said why don't you finish up the quilts. How do you explain to a non quilter about UFO's? Sigh.

1st found UFO, Terrain by Kate Spain. I cannot explain or reason why it is unfinished as I love this pattern, Stepping Stones, and I love Kate Spain's fabrics. Anyways progress made! Yeah!
All the HST's nicely trimmed. Ah, a stack of shavings always makes me giddy.
This quilt is more of a WIP than a UFO. And I love it. Brenda Riddle's Ambleside and an Attic Window quilt pattern. Looks like spring.
Of course it still looks like winter too. Collecting wood in the mud! What could be more invigorating.


And only 6000 steps, rip off!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are finding UFOs that you love rather than ones and are inspired to finish rather than ones that have no enthusiasm for. I especially love the colors in your stepping stones quilt. Look forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete