Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Jordan's Quilt

Last year I decided to make all the grand kids big girl/boy quilts for their bed. For the girl quilts I used Cora Queen of the Sea. The fabric choice pretty well decided itself. While I was in the fabric store one of the customers was showing off her quilt. Love at first site. I had to have it!! So I bought enough for two quilts. Fast forward to November 2017 and I have all four made and their backings however could not get it together to get them quilted. I toyed with the idea of sending them to my cousin to long arm but why should my bad planning be her headache! Fine, I will give them for birthday gifts. Jordan's is first up.
 Love the colours!

 I pieced the back from my stash.
 I thought I would free motion quilt sea shells. Not so great but super fun.
One quilt finished.

3 comments:

  1. I like the pattern and the colors. Nice finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful quilt. Very lucky grand kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that texture from the quilting is delicious! What a super snuggly quilt :)

    ReplyDelete