I missed last quarters reporting so am very keen to get the want-to-finishes mapped out. I find a listing helps to firm up a plan. If nothing else I will have an accurate list of what is hiding in my room.
1. I realize the top two are not bonifide WIPS as they are finished but I am adding them here as I have not photographed them or sent them to their recipients. They have been sitting for over a month waiting, probably closer to two.
8. Sunnyside quilt - layer and quilt
10. Star quilt
13. Traveller quilt - August wedding deadline
Okay this is bad, I did not even have to stretch for this list!
Now for the really reaching finishes - they are both Christmas quilts so not feeling the pressure. Phew.
14. Sew down the binding on my Christmas quilt
15. Find all the bits for a quilt I started maybe 10 years ago. Diamond pattern. Did not finish this quilt as my ruler did not have a 60 degree angle on it. Can you believe it? What an excuse!!!
This list does not include my economy block, 9 block, stripe or cuzco or seranade or urban cowgirl or bungle jungle quilts. Still not reaching but I will quit with the list as I am now totally deprressed and going back to bed and drawing the covers over my head. I thought this would be way more encouraging instead of overwhelming. And I still want to buy more fabric!!!
Linking up to The Littlest Thistle