Quilting fun for family and friends!

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Happy Birthday to You!

Andrew's quilt is done and on it's way to Nova Scotia. I am hopeful it will arrive in time for his birthday but...I made the wrong choice at the post office. To get there in two days was $40+, I ended up spending $20+ anyway and it may take 10 business days. I put in the time to get it done and stumbled on the delivery. Choices!

 The rolled quilt.
 Yeah for sun in Vancouver.
 My favourite binding ever.

I am extremely happy with this quilt! Love it and hope he does too! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the bright & bold colours! The binding really makes it all pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great finish. Well done.

    ReplyDelete