Quilting fun for family and friends!

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Summer Fun

Hello and happy July! I have spent 2 weeks camping, a little in the rain but mostly sunny. So fun!!

I finished up this baby quilt for my co-worker Matt and his baby Jake. Jake is so cute!! I Love Babies!




I am loving my hydrangea this year. So super vibrant! You can just see how the lobelia are matching. Oh I love driving up to the house and seeing this splash of colour.

I had a visitor to my greenhouse. I have not seen him before or since. I must say it makes me a bit skittish to go pick my tomatoes. I think it may be a Wandering Salamander but I could be incorrect. Do you see him? Blends right in until he moves.


The blackberries are almost ready! I'm so excited! And there are tons!!


They are still on the tart side, soon they will be ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment