Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday 4 January 2023

January - A clean slate

I love New Years! As Lucy Maud Montgomery says in Anne of Green Gables 

Life is worth living as long as there’s a laugh in it.

Because when you are imagining, you might as well imagine something worth while.

Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it… yet.

Love the clean slate idea. So the question of the month/year is what do I want to accomplish this year. Top of the list is to get healthy! I am doing the eat right and go for a walk a day plan. I will let you know how that works. 

On the quilting front I have a lot, I mean really a lot of fabric. I had forgotten how much, yikes.

1. Make a couple of big girl quilts as my granddaughters are moving into twin beds. I have the fabric for these

2. Finish off my grandsons quilts - I have 2 to finish. The blocks are made just have to find them

3. I bought material for Christmas Quilts but did not start them - 3 to make


4. For the win, boy quilts - I need 2 I think

5. I need a girl quilt for next week, oops - not sure how that slipped through.

6. As I was looking for fabric to take a picture of I found 3 I Spy Quilts and 1 Halloween Quilt - let's add them to the list.

7. Not sure I want to add any WIP's but I have a Tula Pink quilt I need to put together.

8. Miscellaneous Bee Blocks

Let the New Year's Fun begin!!





No comments:

Post a Comment