Quilting fun for family and friends!

Saturday 15 January 2022

Happy New Year!

We have had weather. Maybe that would be WEATHER. Freezing cold and snow and then buckets of rain. All is now green in our neck of the woods. A snapshot from our walk Christmas morning with my girls.


I have been working on finishing up projects. At least that is what I tell myself. It does not see like it is happenig. I bought a quilt for my nephew that they were selling at my LQS. It has fireside on the back. Wow is it lovely and soft, with a lovely weight to it. Very tempted to keep it, lol. I love it and feel like I got a real deal. I will send the quilt as a wedding present and this little quilt for their daughter, Nora, born the beginning of December.





I finished a couple of tops but am not really too keen on them. That's okay. I do not need to love all the things I make.


I did finish my quilt kit and it looks fabulous. I love baby quilts with flannel on the back, so cozy. 

I went for a walk and thought I would take a picture of 3 shrubs for the beaver scouts to identify. With covid we have moved back to virtual meetings. Not nearly as much fun as meeting outside in person but definitely warmer and dryer. Cedar, salal, huckleberry and fern.




No comments:

Post a Comment