Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday 3 November 2021

October Update

 I have been quite a squirrel. The mind goes off and the fingers follow. I have started lots and finished none. And I can tell you that creates a huge mess in the quilting area, and the surrounding space. The Kaffe quilts are the remaining 2 of 4. I do think I am going to cut more squares. One quilt was to be green and it is looking decidedly blue. Sigh! 


And I went to my LQS. Who ever thought that was a good idea I have no idea. I bought all kinds of material that I loved but do not need. I have enough fabric for my lifetime I am sure. Oh well, I did have fun!! As I have a new baby in the family I bought material for her Christmas quilt. I make one that is 2 peices of fabric, one quilting fabric, the other flannel, and make a special blanket they can use for the season. It is a big hit!!!I used to make stockings but am not sure if I am still doing that or not.

And into November we go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment