Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Bowl Cozies

 It is the count down to Christmas, 2 more sleeps. I have sent off the parcel to Granny and Grandad. Have not yet heard if they have received it but I mailed it 10 days ago (feeling virtuous). I made Christmas Cookies last night, Speculaas, and burned 2 of the trays. I am not that sad as I probably would have eaten them all (which I did), just faster. Having them slightly charred has curbed my munching.

I am making bowl cozies to send away. Unfortunatley I keep giving them away. Martin's daughter was here and gave 2 to her, she has been admiring them. And my cousin just fell and broke her shoulder. Seemed like it might be a good thing for her to have, either that or they will be too much to hold onto and she spills down the front. Feeling slightly guilty already and she doesn't even have them.
Here in BC we are to isolate and do everything in our power to stop the spread. I finally have my head around the idea and am looking forward to some Christmas sewing. I NEED a new Christmas quilt, lol, not. These are matching quilts I made for Martin and I. Actually I need to work on my Bee Blocks that are almost a year over due. So am very much looking forward to checking them off my list. 

I have 3 adult girl quilts to make for my nieces. They have turned or will be turning 21 which is when I said they would get their quilts. One is to be green, one blue and one red. I am thinking the same patter and just different main colours.
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
This is our tree this year and I am very happy with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment