Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday 29 May 2019

For a little girl

My team mate is having a little girl in June. It will be her second child joining the young toddler they already have. As you can see by the pictures she like bright colours. This quilt should suit her perfectly. I must say I really love it!

I used the same pattern for her first baby and she adored that quilt.  Thought it would be perfect to have the same design.

Bee Blocks. My second batch of chickens.
and a late Happy Easter!



9 comments:

  1. Oh, that bright pink quilt is so happy! I'm sure your friend will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pink themed quilt! Great design too! Love the chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jayne, they were definitely easier this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to repeat the pattern from the first child's quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both your versions of that quilt! And those chickens; too adorable!

    Yvonne - sewyummy.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH is there a pattern for that quilt you can point me too? If you don't mind, I can see making it as a charity quilt for my guild's outreach program.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great design! Love both colorways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely baby quilts! And your dog makes a fabulous Easter bunny.

    ReplyDelete