Quilting fun for family and friends!

Friday 11 May 2018

Baby Quilt for a beautiful girl

This was a quick quilt! Or I needed it to be done quick.
I had my grandkids for a couple of days and needed some quiet quilting to do. Cutting in the kitchen works. I had picked up this kit from my local quilt store with no specific purpose so it seemed like the time. When I got back to work I found out my co worker had adopted a  baby girl. Serendipitous! Does this ever happen to you? It has to me, where I start a quilt and then the reason appears? So I got busy and sewed this quilt up. It is larger than my usual baby quilt at 51 inches square.
Love the chevron  backing.
Baby quilt number 3. It was a big hit at the shower.

Fabric from stash 4 metres

1 comment:

  1. So soft and sweet! Congrats on finding just the right home for it :)

    ReplyDelete