Quilting fun for family and friends!

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Wedding Travel Quilt Finish

I got it done! I came home on Saturday night from vacation and on Sunday had to pin baste, quilt, and bind the quilt. Needless to say I used wavy lines! Super fast! Yeah! Done in time for the wedding at 4:00.
The theme of their wedding was travel with sepia colours. I was so happy to run across this pattern in these colours! Perfect!
The pattern is Either Way by Scott Hansen in the Fons & Porter Easy Quilts Spring 2014 magazine. He used the Eclectic Elements collection by Tim Holtz for Coats & Clark Fabric.
Love the back!
I thought the Buddha added a nice travel touch. I made them open it at the reception and they love it!

Linking up to The Needle and Thread Network.

3 comments:

  1. What a great quilt! I love, love, love the fabric! I wanted to pop by and see your work and thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. I will be back to see what else you are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice when your work is appreciated. Well done.

    ReplyDelete