Quilting fun for family and friends!

Friday 20 September 2013

No-low spend Challenge week 3

This week I have done quite well. I have closed several shopping windows without buying fabric! IPad shopping is definitely allowed as long as I do not hit the checkout button. I add things to my cart then delete them all. It is working for me, so far. I may crumble, however, I will hang onto the thought of "it is only one more week"!

I have taken my lunch to work but supplemented with a couple of take out salads. My go to lunch spot is making yam kale salad this week. Yum!

I attended my local quilt guild, but that was free as it was my first meeting. Bonus! fun for free! And I am attending a sew in this evening. I am looking forward to meeting the other quilters. Two big steps for me. Out of the house and quilting with other people.

I have also rejoined choir. I love to sing! The deep breathing, the sound, the challenge, and the singers high! What an awesome way to spend an evening.

Definitely a little anxiety as I push my comfort level from cocooning to out there.

It is time.

Linking up to No/Low Spend Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment